- Duncan Campbell of Auchlyne 1675-
- Mungo Campbell of Kinloch
- John Campbell of Achallader father and son were Breadalbane's factors / chamberlaines for over 90 years until 1786
- William Stewart of Ardvorlich
- David Campbell of Glenlyon
- John Kennedy 1794 - 1811
- Robert Reid 1813-14
- Robert McGillewie 1814-32
- James Ferguson Wyllie 1831 - 1866
In a letter dated November 1793, presumably written to Kennedy, Breadalbane set out his terms upon which he intended to employ a person to supervise his estate (NRS: GD112/34/144/12). He wanted a manager that was quite separate from the people so, unlike the tacksmen on other estates, would depend solely on his salary and have no farm of his own.
In a letter dated 2 May 1812,
Lady Elizabeth Campbell reported to Mrs Campbell her grandmother that
'Poor Kennedy is dying of dropsy' (GD112/74/25/2). He was buried at Calton Hill cemetery 29 June 1812.
Page last updated - 15/9/16